Saturday, April 05, 2008

between the worlds

I'm sitting at a table writing this amidst a household of chattering witches. We've just finished planning the second night's ritual of Avalon Spring witchcamp. I'm seizing this moment to write a quick blog, as it may be weeks before I have access to another on-line computer.

I brought my computer to England, but yesterday it lost it's wireless capacity. Maybe I'm meant to be fully here, and to let go of my connection to cyberspace. We'll see...right now it's in the hands of fate, and more specifically in the hands of the computer technician in the village of Chesham where I left it this morning.

Tomorrow we all head off to Epping Forest and Monday witchcamp begins. The following Monday I will head off to Barcelona, then to Paris and then home by Beltane.

Will I be blogging about this journey? You who are reading this, imagine the blue wireless button on my HP laptop lighting up. Otherwise, it will be catch as catch can, and there may not be blog here until the tail end of April.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All power to the little blue light, eh? I am sure you carry one within yourself as well as your laptop, and that light of yours will be of great benefit to all those attending.

I must have sensed you were in the UK. I hadn't visited your blog for a while, thought to myself today, I must go visit--and then the link to it popped up at random on my own site, where links are on automatic rotation in the sidebar! Ah, weirdness - without it, what would life be? :-)

Have a wonderful time over here, much love, Andy xx