Thursday, November 10, 2005

to be continued....

What a Samhain season! The days have been jam packed for weeks. After my illness,I had a burst of creative energy, feeling compelled to make more and more spirit bottles with all my old Mardi Gras beads, which then brought into focus my old connection to Voodoo. With that percolating in me, I flew with my son to Minneapolis to be part of the weekend long wedding party for Reclaiming priestess Donald Engstrom and his beloved Mark. We stayed at what my son called the Haunted Mansion and alternatively, the Hostile Hostel. Then back to San Francisco just in time to put on a big party in honor of the Day of the Dead. At the same time, Anne-Marie arrived from England to join Georgia, who’d also traveled with us to Minneapolis, in preparing for their Reclaiming Feri initiation. I initiated them last Saturday, and they left on Monday. I have several blogs in me about all of the above, and hopefully in the coming days, I will have time to write them. So mote it be!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oak,
I was so happy to meet you and Casey while you were here! you're kind of famous, what with folks talking about you all the time... It was kind of like meeting Elvis or one of the Beatles.

much love and rock and roll, Shiney

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you're having a very busy but positive time of it. x