Wednesday, February 23, 2005

the fool leaps

It's a beautiful spring day here in San Francisco. Two weeks ago I turned fifty and stepped off the cliff into new terrain. My birthday party was an ecstatic rite, my house filled with those I love, all beaming their love back at me. We danced to past four, and the night culminated with a new and surprising sexual adventure. The fifties has certainly started with a beautiful bang!
Today, in this new and delightful country, I find yet another small cliff to leap off, and I do! May this be the beginning of a rich and delightful journey. With all my allies around me, and the mysterious ones at my back, I venture out into this world of blogging. Tally ho!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm starting at your first post back in February - just before my birthday which was on the 27th as it happens - and I'm going to work forwards from this point on. Yes indeed, welcome to the world of blogging, oh brave one - may all your journeys in the blogosphere be fruitful, entertaining, insightful and even occasionally infuriating!

Trust me, some crazy people are online... you and me for starters.

Tip from an old bloggin' pro: watch and wait for the fun when a hardline Republican or two stumble across your blog. Even more fun, born-again hardline Republicans. Eek!

Cheekily your friend,
Andy xx

Anonymous said...

Hmm. 'The fool leaps'. Reminds me of a certain mosaic not two feet away from me as I type this... :-))))))))