Monday, February 05, 2007

The Poetry

For three days now I've been traversing the web, going from one blog to another, reading poetry and "meeting" the most amazing folks thru their blogs. I wouldn't miss this experience for the world. However, making my way back to the limerick about knitting or the poem about kissing cannot be done quickly or easily. Yvonne, who submitted a great original poem, has begun the endeavor of collecting the poetry in one place, making it possible to view in one swoop the diversity of the poems. We can even all help in adding on to it!

The site itself is amazing - the pagan theologies wiki. I know I'll be contributing to this beyond the poetry. It also means that from now on, each year we can put a poem on our blog, and then record it also on the wiki, for a record of what was "read" at Brigid's poetry slam.

Thank you, Yvonne!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thinking of you and your mother.

Reya Mellicker said...

I'm so happy you're blogging frequently. I love feeling like I'm in close touch. Much love to you.