Monday, February 15, 2010

a new beginning

On my fiftieth birthday I began this blog. Sometimes I’ve written regularly, and sometimes there have been long intervals between posts. Never has an interval been quite as long as this one.

I am now fifty-five, the plum blossoms are in full force outside my window, daffodils have sprung up in the pots on my deck, and I am freshly back from Pantheacon. The confluence of these things somehow signal to me that it is time to start writing again.

This is, yet another, new beginning .

3 comments:

Beth Owl's Daughter said...

Oh, good, good, good! It is a joy to see this sacred space come to life with your voice again.

Welcome back!
Love,
- Beth

Helen/Hawk said...

Happy Dance!

Your way of expressing the layers of life in your experiences has been missed.

Unknown said...

I'm happy to see you writing again as I've missed your posts.