Thursday, August 16, 2007

every living vessel is sacred


Every
Living
Vessel
Is
Sacred
.

Today is the anniversary of Elvis leaving the building. And yet, he remains, and is indeed, everywhere. On my trip to New Orleans in June, I found the words Every Living Vessel Is Sacred scrawled on this chalkboard outside a tavern in the French Quarter. It gave me quite a start, as this phrase I thought was part of the Elvisynian mysteries. This is a saying that came to another Priestess of Elvis and was passed on to me by Paul Eaves, my brother in worship at the Temple of Elvis. Had one of them been passing through New Orleans? Had this bit of wisdom come through another of the King's priestesses? It is a mystery.

Thank you, Elvis, thank you very much. You opened the sex chakra of white america, and changed life as we know it.

Read my article on Elvis and join in embracing him as true Pagan God.

He is.

2 comments:

Beth Owl's Daughter said...

"Without a song, the day would never end; without a song, a man ain’t got a friend; without a song, the road would never bend - without a song."

Love is the law! Uh-huh!

-- fellow priestess

steward said...

I don't see a Cafe Press link here, uh-huh!